Note: Neil Taylor is the founder and sole consultant at Acumore. We promise that you will be working directly with him.
On the name: Naming a business is difficult. Most of the good names are taken or tainted. With Taylor being such a common name and even things like NT Consulting is taken I settled on Acumore. Business Acumen is something I pride myself on and is something all businesses need more of.
So Acumore is a play on 'more' + 'acumen'. Plus it is short, easy to spell and remember. More important than a name is what our clients associate with us as an agency - I'm committed to best in class service and attention.
Why Choose Us?
We are a specialist small consultancy focused on businesses just like you. We are accountable, autonomous, flexible and personable. No filling in contact forms and waiting for days for any response. No layers of account managers who just pass on what you say to the doers whilst giving you delay tactics and excuses.
We identified that this a need in virtually all of the businesses we worked with… but most owners either:
a) didn’t know a solution like this existed
b) didn’t know where to find it, or
c) didn’t realise how valuable it would
So we built kind of agency we wanted. It is for people like us.
We are fully independent. We provide candid feedback and analysis of all areas of your business.
All our clients are equal: because we charge a flat fee we treat everyone the same you are all VIPs. We also cap our client base to 12 clients at any one time. Please contact us now to check if we have any spaces available.
No hidden extras: we are upfront with our costs and what’s included. We are the Netflix of Business Consulting, one flat monthly fee that you can trust for whatever you need.
Who's it for?
We are not for everyone, we are selective about who we partner with because we want to be sure we can have the greatest impact on our client's business:
- Small to medium sized businesses or business units. Annual revenue between £1m and £50m and less than 100 employees.
- Based across Staffordshire, Shropshire, Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Because we want to meet you face to face.
- You must have a proven product or service and a strong reputation
If you are all three of the above we will be perfect together.
On the other hand:
- If your annual turnover is more than £50m or under £1m then we aren’t right for you.
- If you have a shady business and poor reputation. If you don’t treat your customers, team and suppliers right then we aren’t right for you.
- If you are looking for a quick fix or the cheapest service then we aren’t right for you.
What Acumore Does
Results focused and based on your needs we specialise in the below areas:
- Analysing your data to provide actionable insight and recommendations.
- Working with your team to implement the right technology, solutions and processes to help grow your business.
- Building Financial and Performance Models or defining and implementing Key Performance/Productivity Metrics.
- Increasing the productivity of your team and setting you up to succeed in the future.
- Help Scope Projects and Evaluate Tenders.
- Business Consulting: helping grow and optimise your business for long term success.
Data and well-executed business process are critical to your competitive advantage. Acumore gives you that advantage by putting your data at the centre of your operations and processes. Helping drive sustainable business growth and make the most of the technology available.
We will be a true strategic partner you can trust to give you honest and direct advice and feedback on what’s working in your business - taking the minimal amount of your time and investment.
Eliminating your stress and allowing you to focus on what you are good at, what you enjoy and what drives your business forward. And most importantly helping you leave the office on time, stress-free so you can be fully present and home and sleep well at night ^.
It is not just about providing forecasts, reports and analysis. It is about helping your business focus on successful strategies and managing performance through accountability.
^ Well, at least you won’t be worrying about the data, technology and processes within your business.
We do all of the heavy lifting for you so you can focus on what you do best.
Let’s face it - every service based says they are results focused. We are no different there and we don’t know how true to their word other agencies are. Some of our considerations in the results we drive:
- Balance short, medium and long term.
- Combine creative and data, art and science to provide actionable insight and business improvements.
- Return on your Investment: finally you get to know the key drivers in your business. Know once and for all what is working at what isn’t.
- Cost of Inaction: what is it costing you to do nothing and not solve this problem, where will your business be in 5 years, how far ahead will your competition be?
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch today for a free consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other