Virtual CFO UK Services
If you want to grow and optimise your business then this is the most important website you will read this year.
Every FTSE 100 company has a CFO, but most small to medium-sized business doesn't.
Maybe you can’t yet afford to hire a full-time Chief Financial Officer or Finance Director, where a good one would cost your £100k+ a year and even then how do you find a good one?
However, that doesn't mean that you can't get the benefits. Acumore provides an affordable solution from as little as 4 hours per week.
What insights are you missing out on?
Most companies hire accountants and bookkeepers to retrospectively keep track of sales and expenses. Accountants are great but they simply don’t have the creative, strategic thinking or commercial background required to proactively drive profitable financial decisions.
Smart business people sense there is a better way to do things or that they aren’t using technology to its fullest capacity or that their team could be more productive.
This is where a Virtual CFO comes in.
What does a Virtual CFO do?
A Virtual CFO isn't a bookkeeper or an accountant.
They are focused on strategic decisions that involve a financial element, and let's face it which business decisions don't have a financial element.
In FTSE 100 companies the CFO is often second in the chain of command only to the CEO or Managing Director. They sit on the board and are vital to the long term success of the business.
I believe that the only reason smaller businesses don't have a CFO is that they don't know what they are missing out on. Acumore is here to change that - making the benefits available to the right businesses on a flexible basis.
Who needs a Virtual CFO?
Businesses with Revenues between £1m and £50m a year are the perfect candidate for a Virtual CFO. You should already have an accountant and want to grow.
How does a Virtual CFO service work?
Our service is designed to take the minimum effective amount of your time so that you can focus on the highest and best use of your skills and abilities.
1. Advisory Chat: a quick call to get a sense of where you are as a business and if we are suited to working together. No hard selling. Promise.
2. Introductory Roadmapping Workshop: where we dig deeper into what you need and where we can help you. Here we create a growth plan together and agree terms. At the end of this session one of three things will happen: a) You’ll love the plan but decide to implement it on your own or with other agencies. b) You’ll love the plan and ask to become our client and we can get started ASAP. c) In the unlikely event that you don’t get any value from the session, I’ll buy you a £50 Amazon voucher to spend on your team. No questions asked. I value your time and the opportunity.
3. Full Rollout: depending on what we agree is right for you we’ll roll out the full plan. Freeing you up to work on other high impact areas of your business and what you do best.
4. Measure, Learn and Adapt: we continuously monitor, review, optimise and report on everything we are doing to generate the best return for your money. All we require from you is a 30 min monthly phone call and access to the necessary data.
Acumore provides all this with a fixed price, no hidden cost, money back guarantee monthly service. Allowing you to access top talent in a way you couldn’t afford if you looked to hire someone full time.
What Services does a Virtual CFO provide?
Some of the services we provide:
- CFO Workshop - one-off session for specific financial questions and strategy.
- 90 Day Planning - recurring 90 planning sessions with relevant KPI's and targets to achieve
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cash Flow - financial business models
- Valuation - for buying or selling businesses
- Tender Pricing - for new technology systems
- Team Education - improving the financial and business acumen of your team
- Business Planning - budgets, goals and targets for fundraising or strategic planning
- Sensitivity Analysis - scenario planning and forecasting
- Technology Stack - review of your financial systems, apps and tools
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch today for a free consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other